- Company Policies
- Farmers Market Pre-Sales & Pick-Up
- Privacy & Security
- Ordering & Shopping Cart
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
At Bill’s Bees Inc., we value all customers, employees, and job candidates as unique individuals, and we welcome the variety of experiences they bring to our company. As such, we have a strict non-discrimination policy. We believe everyone should be treated equally regardless of race, sex, gender identification, sexual orientation, national origin, native language, religion, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you feel that you have been discriminated against, please let your manager or Human Resources Department know as soon as possible. Every complaint will be appropriately investigated.
Shipping & Farmers' Market Pre-Sales
We are currently shipping to the United States only. We ship Monday - Friday, via US Postal Service, 2-3 day delivery.
Farmers Market Pre-Sales & Pick-Up In Person
1. When you are In Your Shopping Cart simply scroll down to the BOX and:
- Enter the Farmers Market location (MAKE SURE YOU CHOOSE ONE OF OUR FARMERS MARKET LOCATIONS LISTED ON OUR FARMERS MARKET PAGE).
- Date of pick up
- Cell phone number
2. At Checkout enter the Discount Code: farmers market pickup.
3. Please place your order 48 hours in advance of pickup
This Discount Code applies only to Farmers Market Pre-Sales & Pick Up In Person at the Farmers Markets we serve.
Privacy & Security
We respect your privacy, any and all information collected on this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, disclosed to third parties, or reused without your permission. Any information you give to us will be held with care and will not be used in ways that you have not consented to. With respect to security, we employ industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving user data exchanged with our site. We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site. We do not store credit card information in our systems.
We are sorry, but there are no returns for food or personal care items. For other returns, please contact customer service through our Contact Us form or via email at: email@example.com.
Ordering & Shopping Cart If you are having troubles ordering, updating products, or editing your cart, feel free to contact us for assistance through our Contact Us form or via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To purchase a product:
- First you must utilize the "Add to Cart" or "Buy now" buttons to place an item in the shopping basket.
- After a product is added to the shopping basket, you can click the "View or Edit Cart" links to update quantities or remove products from the basket.
- Once you have the products and quantities finalized, you can click the "Checkout" link.
- Next, complete the required Billing, Shipping and Payment information.
- Finally, select the Order Complete option to complete the transaction.
Once the order has been processed a confirmation email will be sent and the product(s) shipped to the designated address. If you are requesting Farmers Market Pre-Sales for pickup at our local Los Angeles County Farmers Markets, please refer to the instructions at the top of this page or visit our Farmers Market Pre-Sales & Pick-Up Instruction Page.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions:
Our payment method of choice is PayPal for secure online purchasing. We currently accept PayPal and most major credit/debit cards: Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. The information is encrypted and secure. You may also give this information via telephone. Upon your request, we will be happy to send you occasional email updates.