When you're searching for the ideal wild flowers and native plants for your garden, visit The Theodore Payne Foundation. Buzz by their book/gift/seed shop and pick up some of Bill's Bees 100% raw, natural, local honey. Bill's Bees honey bees forage in the local San Gabriel Mountains and bring back nectar from a variety of wild flowers and native plants to make delicious Buckwheat, Sage Wildflower and Wildflower honeys. 10459 Tuxford Streed, Sun Valley, CA 91352 (818) 768-1802. http://theodorepayne.org/
- Buzz By Bill's Bees Honey Table at McGroarty Arts Center Chili Bowl Fest & Art & Craft Faire
- All the Buzz About Bees - Talking Points Featuring Bill Lewis of Bill's Bees
- Happy Halloween!
- It's Autumn - Time for Bill's Bees Pumpkin Spice Latte Handmade Beeswax Soap
- National Honey Bee Day
- Why Honey is a Smart Alternative to Sugar (& How to Substitute)
- NEW HARVEST - Bill's Bees 100% Raw Avocado Honey